Executive (HR Admin)
Tamim Group is looking for Dynamic, Skillful and Qualified person in the position of Executive/ Officer (HR & Admin) who has the experience
Project Location(s): Sujabad, Shajahanpur, Madla, Bogura-5800, Bangladesh
Education: At least Bachelor Degree in any Discipline.
- Perform & carryout day to day activities Administrative & HR management activities;
- Prepare & submit daily Attendance reports through software (both permanent & casual)
- Maintains and manage employees (both permanent & casual) leave records
- Prepare & submit monthly Attendance Reports and also Manage and prepare Payroll sheet (both permanent & casual)
- Maintain Employee Personal Files and update all admin and HR related documents and records properly in a timely manner
- Initiate appropriate disciplinary actions in accordance with existing labor laws and company policy as per requirement
- Prepare different types of letters, office order, notice, circular, meeting minutes, warning letters etc.
- Maintain and ensure all admin issues i.e. safety, security, cleanliness, utility services, accommodation, transportation, office equipment and tools, Asset Register etc
- Prepare all notices, circulars, office orders, meeting schedules, etc., organize meetings, and record and circulate the minutes to the respective personnel.
- Take cost control measures in all operational and administrative functions; check bills, vouchers etc.
- Determine the manpower requirements of a hospital.
- Ensure that the qualifications and licenses of all staff and the healthcare facility.
- Oversee the quality of delivery of services at the hospital.
- Stay abreast with modern practices in healthcare.
- Previous work experience in Hospital HR and admin will get extra value.
- Work responsibilities are not limit to this but you have to follow your Supervisor or line manager as directed.
- At most 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, HR Admin, HR Operations, HR Policy
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area’s.
- Professional demeanour
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Training/Trade Course: microsoft
- Skills Required: BIJOY, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
- Positive, “can do” attitude.